Welcome and Enjoy...

It is how you feel when you put on that garment that is most important...

Monday, January 23, 2012

Cold and wet days even in LA....

I am a New Yorker at heart but my heart now belongs to a little city (not really so little) named Los Angeles.  Although weather here is so much warmer and cozier than the Northeast, today is one of those days.  Rain outside is cold, therefore weather is cool and misty.  What I am really trying to say is that toes are also cold as well as ankles and the back of my calves.  That said, I have on my Lemon Mukluks which keep me warm and cozy even when LA is taking a break from sun and warmth.  Check out LemonLegwear.com to get a pair of your own...well worth it ladies!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm glad that you love LA. I'm originally from Huntington Beach, CA, and now I live in Europe (which is kind of like NY) So I've basically done the opposite switch as you... and sometimes I just miss the sun and the beach so much :) Why are you living in LA now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ash, in Europe huh? Well, Europe is a beautiful place (only been to Greece thus far), and I intend to go pay a visit to France and Spain in July 2012. I moved to LA to pursue my fashion career in a place that brought edge but also good weather while I get older and indulge in my passions. Don't get me wrong, I will be paying NYC a visit at least once year to get my dosage, but for the most part LA is so perfect in so many ways. When will you be visiting LA again? Oh, and I love your fashion and designs on the hand-made invitations. Maybe we can collaborate for a future fashion show where all guests will get an invite they can feel, touch, and feel special about. None of those E-invites which seem colder than ice. Talk to you soon. Cheers!

      Delete